|Sunny Isles Beach|
|1, 2, 3 & 4 Bedrooms|
|1,206 - 3,395 SQ FT|
400 Sunny Isles is the newest pre-construction project for the luxurious neighborhood of Sunny Isles just north of Bal Harbour. The project will feature two identical twenty story residential towers with over 640 feet of bay frontage and a private marina with dry storage. The buildings will be layered in luxury, from the amenities to the 230 units!
The grounds will feature a five-star, state-of-the-art spa with three waterfall Jacuzzis, an activities center, tennis courts, and a pool deck with an Olympic-style waterfall Infinity-edge pool that stretches from one tower to the other in a flowing “T” shape. A “beach club” just off the pool, will feature imported sand and a bistro style restaurant, perfect for a day of lounging.
As you enter the building, you will pass through a breezeway that looks right through the buildings to the bay, into the lobby which features see through, submerged aqua beds under glass floors with Koi pond accents.
Penthouse units at 400 will all be equipped with rooftop gardens, and many of the lower units have private back yards. The residences are outfitted with modern kitchens and bathrooms, European stainless steel appliances, and each residence will be equipped with touchscreen smart technology.
The 2 and 3 bedroom residences will range in size from 1,423 sq. ft. to over 2,400 sq. ft. with price ranges from $600,000 to $2.5 million.
A drawing feature for the yacht enthusiast is the full service, 230 slip marina that can accommodate boats up to 100 feet (each owner can purchase their own wet or dry boat slip). Fractional yacht ownership also will be offered.
Ground breaking at new 400 Sunny Isles is expected to begin in 2012 with projected completion of the property in 2014.
- Only 70 units will be offered at first prices starting at approximately $410 per sq. ft.
- 2 and 3 bedroom residences from 1,340 sq.ft and starting from $595,000.
- Only $15,000 reservation deposit required.
- Some units available with only 10% down, with 5% and 7% interest offered on the down payment.
Amenities at 400 Sunny Isles:
- Walking distance to beach
- Walking distance to Oleta River State Park
- Infinity edge bayfront pool with sand beach areas with cabanas and more
- Pool area includes sandy beach area
- Bistro styled restaurant at pool deck
- 24 hour valet and concierge
- ECO-Friendly GEM Car Beach Buggy and driver
- Yacht and Beach Club / Restaurant
- Full service marina with wet and dry dock accommodations
- Water sports activities center boat, kayaks, paddleboards, jet skis
- Clay tennis courts
- Olympic size Infinity edge T-shaped pool, hot whirlpool spa and wet bar
- Full Spa with separate and co-ed sauna/steam rooms
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Touchscreen Technology in all residences
- Sophisticated and sleek residences with 5-star amenities
- Over 640 linear feet of bay frontage
- Every unit owner can purchase a wet or dry boat slip
- 360 degrees wide bay and ocean views
- The areas largest private residential marina with dry and wet dock storage
- Bayfront beach and yacht club amenities
|Banks||Child Daycare||Child Preschool||Churches|
|Coffee||Communications||Computer Repair||Drug Stores|
|Elder Care||Fitness||Flowers||Gas Stations|
|Golf||Health Services||Library||Mail & Shipping|
|Medical||Museums||Music Stores||Post Office|
SEND TO A FRIEND
Bentley Bay North
Bentley Bay South
Capri South Beach
Continuum North Tower
Continuum South Tower
Icon South Beach
Murano at Portofino
Ocean Place East
Ocean Place West
South Pointe Tower
W South Beach
Yacht Club at Portofino
Z Ocean Hotel
- 1500 Ocean
- 200 Ocean
- Absolut Lofts
- Bentley Bay North
- Bentley Bay South
- Bentley Beach
- Capri South Beach
- Continuum North Tower
- Continuum South Tower
- Icon South Beach
- Il Villaggio
- Mirador North
- Mirador South
- Murano at Portofino
- Murano Grande
- Ocean House
- Ocean Place East
- Ocean Place West
- One Ocean
- Portofino Tower
- Roney Palace
- South Pointe Tower
- Sundance Lofts
- The Floridian
- The Waverly
- W South Beach
- Yacht Club at Portofino
- Z Ocean Hotel